Allied Health Professionals
Position Type: Casual
Speech Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, Psychologists
Irabina are currently seeking experienced Allied Health Professionals across a variety of disciplines to join our Casual Pool and work alongside our senior group leaders. You will provide high quality care to all our families and clients who access Irabina’s services, whilst also providing a high level of clinical and professional support to other members of our multi-disciplinary team. You will enjoy an environment that is fast paced, ever changing and a position that gives opportunity to work across a number of different areas.
Should you be successful to join our causal pool covering annual and sick leave, you will be available Monday to Friday across a roster from 8am till 6pm to support any of our 3 Branches located at Bundoora, Bayswater and Cardinia.About Us
Irabina is an Aboriginal word meaning “awakening” – we’re here to awaken the possibilities too often locked within individuals on the Autism Spectrum, empowering them to achieve their full potential.
Irabina is a not-for-profit organisation dedicated to helping families adapt to the challenges of living with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). We’ve been delivering expert support and education services for almost 50 years.The successful applicant will possess the following:
- Relevant registration with AHPRA or Speech Pathology Australia.
- Current Working with Children’s Check and Police Check.
- Proven relevant experience.
- Relevant working visa.
- Relevant qualifications.
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required.
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service.
- Reliable vehicle.
- The ability to plan and work shifts to support your lifestyle.
- Access to Staff benefits such as salary packaging and the Employee Assistance Program.
- The opportunity to participate in monthly professional development workshops.
- Opportunity to grow within our company and build a solid career.
- The rewarding experience of changing the lives of children and their families.
Culture is one of the most important parts of our business, it is at the forefront of our success. With a keen eye for talent and a major focus on diversity, Irabina has extremely high standards when it comes to employment, which translates to a high performing culture that promotes fun, fresh thinking, innovation and excellence. Within our business, you will have the opportunity to work alongside a high performing team (who are super nice too) that will drive you to develop both professionally and personally.
If you are interested in working for a family centered, flexible, supportive and values driven culture then please forward your CV – including contact details for three professional referees, and cover letter to Alison – HR Officer firstname.lastname@example.orgOnly shortlisted applicants will be contacted.