Title: Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA)
Date/Time: Thursday 01 January, 2015 - Saturday 31 December, 2016 • All Day
Irabina is now offering ABA Supervision Programs. For current availability please contact Irabina on (03) 9720 1118 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please ignore the timeframes and dates above as this service is ongoing and available by appointment).
What is Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA)?
ABA is an evidence-based therapy for children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
ABA applies an understanding of behavioural principles to help children learn new skills and to decrease unwanted behaviours.
An ABA program may be able to help your child develop new skills in many areas, including:
– Behaviour and coping skills
– Self-regulation and understanding emotions
– Communication skills
– Social skills
– Academic skills
– Daily living skills
How do we get started?
– An initial assessment will be completed to help your Irabina Psychologist understand the unique strengths and needs of your child.
– Your Psychologist will write an ABA program individually-tailored to your child.
– Your child will participate in : structured sessions with members of your therapy team. Options for setting up your therapy team can be discussed with your Psychologist.
– Regular team meetings will be run by your psychologist to support your therapy team and to update your child’s program as skills are mastered.
– $600 Term assessment and goal setting session
– $60 per hour (2 or 3 hour sessions)
– $342 Monthly review session